A 100% pure and natural high quality AOP certified fine lavender* essential oil that is produced with the utmost respect for nature in the lavender growing estate of Le Château du Bois, situated at the heart of Parc Naturel Régional du Luberon. Lavender was in the past used in the regional pharmacopoeia for its disinfecting and healing properties, lavender is today also used in aromatherapy because of its de-stressing, soothing and relaxing properties.
*The fine lavender has its own protected designation of origin (appellation d'origine protégée; AOP): lavender essential oil from Haute Provence. To receive this designation, it has to be produced in a traditional way within a specific geographic area with strict quality criteria on the olfactory and analytical level. The certification is issued by the state services (INAO).
How to use:
• Lavender soothes. Insomnia (2 to 3 drops on your pillow); irritability (sprayed into the air); headaches (massage on temples); stress (5 to 6 drops in your bath).
• Lavender disinfects and heals. Cuts and burns (1 to 2 drops); eczema (2 to 3 drops on cotton wool smoothed on patch), bedsores, sunburn, insect bites.
• Lavender fights infections. Colds and sinusitis (inhale 1 to 2 drops).
• Sore throats (1 to 2 drops on a sugar lump or in a spoonful of honey)
• Lavender relaxes and relieves pain. Cramps and rheumatism (rub in several drops).
• Lavender fights parasites. Head lice (1 drop behind the ears as a precautionary measure); intestinal parasites (1 drop on a sugar lump – to take three days running).