- BEAUTY & GROOMING
- HOME & WELLNESS
I bet most ladies will agree that having a bad hair day is equivalent to having a bad day. Gorgeous, well-kept hair gives us the confidence to take on the world the moment we leave our home and visiting the hair salon to pamper our hair is one of activities we look forward to every time.
Although visiting the salon to fix our unkempt hair is challenging these days, it is still important to take care of our crowning glory to keep it healthy from the roots to the ends. We will be introducing 2 products from CHARME D'ORIENT that will not only nourish your hair, they can also be used on the face and body as well! Perfect multi-taking products that will get you your money's worth!
About the brand:
THE PARISIAN BEAUTY BRAND THAT CELEBRATES THE ORIENT
CHARME D'ORIENT manufactures all of its products in France and is distributed in over thirty countries. 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin, Organic Farming Natural and Organic Cosmetic. Certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard. Charme d’Orient was born out of one woman’s determination, enthusiasm and passion. Yasmina Zerroug’s creativity is equaled only by her own personal vision of beauty. In 1994, she set up her very first wellness center in Paris with a desire to bring the beauty rituals that colored her childhood back to life and to share them with other women.
Do check out our entire range of CHARME D'ORIENT products here.
Hair Care Products:
1. CHARME D'ORIENT GHASSOUL UNPERFUMED
What is Ghassoul?
Ghassoul clay is extracted from the Atlas peaks of the mountains located in Morocco. It is crafted naturally from an organic blend of geometric changes and volcanic activities.
Ghassoul clay is rich in Silica which helps to prevent baldness, stimulates healthier hair growth and assures beautiful shine, lustre and strength. It also cleanse impurities from the scalp as well as excess oil. Magnesium builds up strong hair follicles and strong hair.
How to prepare Ghassoul Clay Hair Mask?
- Ghassoul clay powder
- warm water
- non-metallic container
- a non-metallic stick for stirring
1. Put the Ghassoul clay powder in the non-metallic container
2. Add warm water into the container. The amount of warm water added should be in the ratio of 1:1 as the Ghassoul clay powder.
3. Mix the Ghassoul clay powder with the warm water using the non-metallic stirrer until you get a smooth consistency*
* If the mixture is too thin, add more Ghassoul clay powder; If the mixture is too thick, add more water.
How to apply Ghassoul Clay Hair Mask?
1. Wet hair
2. Divide hair into sections
3. Starting with the back sections, apply a generous amount of Ghassoul clay hair mask from the roots to the ends of the hair strands.
4. Repeat the same process for each section
5. Ensure all hair is thoroughly covered with the mask before covering the hair with a plastic cap
6. Leave the hair mask on the hair for 15 - 20 minutes
7. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water
8. Dry hair and style as desired
BEAUTY TIPS: excess Ghassoul clay mask can be applied on the face and body for in a thin layer for about 10 minutes. Rinse it off after it has dried and continue with your usual skincare routine.
2. CHARME D'ORIENT ORGANIC ARGAN OIL
The Argan Oil is obtained from 100% organic farming certified by ECOCERT. It is expressed from the seeds of the argan tree, native to an area in southwestern Morocco. Often called "liquid gold", it is extremely rich in antioxidants, fatty acids, linoleic acid, omega-6 fatty acids, minerals and vitamins, especially Vitamin E. The oil can be used on the face, body and hair and is dermatogically tested.
Benefits and Uses of Argan Oil for hair:
1. Leave-in Hair Conditioner - Argan Oil leaves hair strands softer and shinier.
Take a few drops of argan oil and rub the oil between your palms. Comb your hands and fingers thoroughly through damp or towel-dried hair.
2. Scalp Treatment - Argan Oil helps to reduce scalp inflammation that leads to dandruff, itchiness and other scalp issues.
Massage a few drops of argan oil into the scalp to promote healthy scalp and encourage healthy hair growth.
3. Hair Mask - The Vitamin E in Argan Oil helps to smooth frayed hair shafts while the omega fatty acids work to strengthen the hair.
Use a liberal amount of oil and massage it into the scalp, hair and tips. Wrap your hair in a towel and leave it on overnight or for a few hours. Rinse it off with shampoo.
4. Styling product - Argan Oil gives an immediate shine to our hair and helps to tame frizzy hair into submission. It is also a great product to use before straightening/tonging the hair as it can help prevent heat damage.
Rub a few drops of argan oil between your palms and comb through dry/damp hair, ensuring even distribution. Style as required.
5. Natural Sunscreen - Argan Oil is extremely rich in Vitamin E which protects our hair, skin and nails from damaging ultraviolet rays. In addition, this UV protection is free of toxic chemicals as compared to many commercial sunscreens.
Rub a few drops of oil into your hair, face and body before heading outdoors.
Use Argan Oil on the Face/Body for the following benefits:
- Moisture booster for all skin types
- Reduce wrinkles
- Soothe acne/eczema prone skin
- Brighten skin
Comments will be approved before showing up.